August 1, 2011

Post Card Design

This is the 2nd assignment from Intro to Advertising,
well, in this assignment, we were asked to design 4 postcards with 1food recipe
Means, we need to create 4 different designs for one type of food recipe

Guess what kind of food I chose? =D
-
-
-
-
-
-
Macaroons!

I love colourful things, and colours just make me exciting!  Including food, slurrps!

Macaroons are classic desert original from France.
Which has 2 shells of crispy almond meringue,
 filled with a buttercream or jam at the centre.

I came up with an idea to set different themes for each design I'm gonna do.

-Classic
-Retro style
- Sweet
-Romantic


My final products =)







Do you notice anything special ? 

I did a stamp of my own photo XD haha
c u next time~ tata


















No comments:

Post a Comment