June 26, 2012

Work in UTAR IT fair Day1

What a weird mood...

Today is my first day of working in UTAR IT fair as an online game promoter.


Before this,
 I was asked to cosplay as the game character
I was nervous and can't deny I'm a lil bit excited XD

Who knows~~~~   T___T
I received an email from my boss, thats totally vanished my dreamz! 


OMG, This is really freak me out !

My first expression is like "Oh no! dun tell me i gotto wear dis ! like those pom-pom girl in cheer-leading"


At the end, 
Too bad So lucky! the size of the clothes is Superb small for me and another promoter girl,
so ended up we are just wearing casual singlet n a shorts. my all time favourite =D Hooray!

By the way, my 2 handsome bossi are kinda nice in person =D
c if i got chance to take photo with them anot, hehe
one of them is from china, another one is from taiwan



alright, get back to the "weird mood"

As i said weird mood at the first sentence....
coz
...
...
...
...

I actually just have a peak at "somebody's page"
p/s: if u noe me well, then u may guess who isit

and i found out some facts that i couldn't believe or to say
i duwan to believe  :(


Anyhow, I still wish the "somebody" have Happy Days in the future.



God please let know that I Did the Right Decision.

Then lastly,

wish everyone of u have a good night sleep. =)
My bed is calling me,Tata.



No comments:

Post a Comment