October 18, 2013

Wow~! New hobbies !!

Waoooo, it's have been a while that I didn't update my blog XD
this is gonna be my first life report after so long~

Time flies like an arrow, I've ended my Internships at Groupon
ah what's now?!
Welcome back to my Uni life , Haha =D
SO uhh, It's my final semester in UTAR for only 2.5 months

Honestly, I'm gonna miss this place (wth? not really for the sang-ka-la place and super hot weather)
What im gonna miss is the feeling of "Young"~ gathering, hanging out with frens, yamcha till late night, doing some crazy stuffs with coursemates etc....
and the most important thing is dat I will have to separate with my beloved one =(
It's kind of complicated feelings when it comes to graduation.
At first, I wish to leave dis place asap~ then now I think gonna miss it.

well, the last 2.5 months ~
wish me luck and have lots of fun for my final semester! =D
For your information, I failed my first paper in PR during April exam.
Hopefully I will pass the killing paper this time, it is my last paper though
Comm. Law (=_=凸 bring it on you bitch)

Oh yea, not to forget to update my latest hobbies! yea ur ryte ! It's Gardening ! haha~
Besides than baking, cooking, shopping, gossiping i finally found my next hobbies!
Everyday immerse myself in the world of gardening~ as I'm just a beginner of gardening,
I do my homework through gathering info on the net and reading books~! yeah ! i Love Books =)

Alright, Its time to travel back to penang home again,
see u you guys soon~ stay tune for what I've been doing all these while,
 I'm gonna update 1 by 1 perhaps as soon as tomorrow? haha, Burbye

No comments:

Post a Comment