April 12, 2012

Nail Polish From Sasa

          I'm a total sucker for Nail Polishes. Here today I added these 4 cute little heart-shaped polishes to my collections. I get these from SASA, it cost RM3.90each. It is also available in bigger size which is RM7.90. Somehow, some of the brand with milky colour polishes are uneven to apply, which turn out very ugly if u apply it too thick.

          Since I never try on these brand, I decided to give it a try on small one first. As u can see, it comes with a cute little heart-shaped bottle, while the bigger size is just in normal round shaped bottle. Most of the colours is soft pinkish to red- purplish.


The nail jewellery sticker I got from Daiso, RM5 

I' ve tried dis on my friend's nails. The result is good! =D
I would probably repurchase of this in different colour! My next target is Purple and Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment