April 19, 2012

Reviews: Revlon Lippie

Before this, I thought I'm more on a LipGloss kind of girl and never think that I will put on those sticky lips tint. I oways admire girls that flaunt by wearing any colours of lipstick. Because of my darker shade of lips and yellowish skins tone, it is kinda hard for me to find a a suitable colour which able to cover my darker shade and flatter my skin colour at the same time, and most importantly-the colour suit me well. Yea rite, part of the reason is that I used to neglect my lips during MakeUp. Hence, I'm totally new in lipstick world =D


Last wednesday, Me and my lovely boyfriend just pay a visit to the newly opened Jaya Jusco in Ipoh station 18. As I approach to the MakeUp counter in Watson, what showed up in front of me is very neat and new row of Lipsticks rack. Previously, I kind of afraid to test on a lipstick tester, as like any person oso can test on it, its quite disgusting when you think of that rite. XD

Yeay~~ with this newly opened Watson, I able to have a test on the brand new tester, so I try on a few colours. I had bought 3 lippie at once! All the 3 i chose is from Revlon, Colorburst series.


Left to Right: Revlon colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude, Lipbutter in Macaroon and Peach Parfait.
The magic of lipstick is just awesome!  Usually I had pale look with no blood colour, with the help of this incredible lip tint,it makes me look alive and fresh in a minute! The  Lipbutter is gently moisturised mt dry lips and give it a glossy look.

wearing LipButter in macaroon
Hmm~~ the result turned up not bad what  =w=   (syok sendiri)

for the reviews of the other 2, shall
Be Continue  =)







No comments:

Post a Comment