October 18, 2012

Lost in L0v3

Have you ever feel that the ones you together for some time, totally like a stranger to you ?

     You have no idea what's in his thoughts,

          Why would he do such actions.... or even hiding something from you? Maybe?


There's nothing more pathetic than having a relationships that built with untruthful communication- lies, hiding some facts, keeping secrets, misunderstanding, lazy to explain, making excuses to cover up etc. All these will only lead to a sad ending.

How can a relationship lasts without trust? okay...lets look at the deeper views,

Big problem here, Why there is no trust ?
Somehow, the examples i told earlier, is obviously the roots of the communication problems.

See, I have to admit dat even me, myself is a communication student, but my communication failed.
It is so sad to say that I'm such a failure person... ='(

Communication should be 2 ways interactions. how can a communication process be successful if only I'm only the one keep talking?

So when i calmed down, i begins to realize...
    I actually know nothing bout dis guy... just like I doesnt belong to his world...
          He is just trying to enjoy his life by doing things he likes...
                I thought dat we should share our life together, or only I'm the only one who think so?
            and for so long after we together,
      I had never know "dat side" of you.
This really scare the shit out of me!!!

Who are you seriously?


I don't know whether I can accept all of you.....


to accept or reject....is still a question.





No comments:

Post a Comment