August 25, 2012

Tanaka White 4X Flawless White Serum

Okay, here are my  new love in my whitening journey
the Tanaka White 4X Anti-Dark Fighters

So, What is inside the bottle, and it claimed to be worked on our skin:

Tanaka Extract
Protects skin against UV rays, provides excellent moisturizing and cooling feeling.

Tranexamic Acid
curbs melanin production to prevent dark spots.

Kojic Acid
Anti-oxidation to lighten freckles and even skin tone.

Arbutin
Eliminates pigmentation, improves overall skin complexion.

The product claimed to
* lighten pigmentation
* brighten dull n yellowish skin
* prevent blemishes
* whiten skin tones

Well, how bout the result?!
I can say it really works in reducing my "yellowness" skin tones
I dont really have pigmentation that  really obvious,
for me, dis product is consider sticky and a bit oily after apply.
Is like after u applied, when the winds blow, if u have long hair, definitely your hair will stick on your face +__+ hate it rite!

Repurchase?
Hmm...see lo, the price is RM86.9,is a bit pricey. will find a dupe though. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment