August 5, 2012

Mini Hauls From Aeon Station 18 Jusco at Ipoh

Its already week11 in Year2Sem2,
Yet, life is still as busy as a bee T___T
as for this semester is totally restless, PR students are having endless assignmentssssS to carry out.
Kesian me, I still have 3 more assignments to hand in on  Week 12.

Well, after done my PR Newsletter for last week, I'd decided to give myself a break =)
so, Today i went to shop at Station 18 Jusco, which is a new Jusco branch in Ipoh.

Here u go, dis is my victories!

Guess What?!
Padini is having store-wide 50% sales!

OMG~ i was like almost wanna stay over and duwan to go back my hostel d. haha XD

Okay, back to the topic, erhem erhemm~


The turquoise color flat is from Vincci, RM29
Pink Ribbon flat is from Cotton On, RM15
Popular Purple expandable file, RM15
The Face Shop lacquer, RM5.9 -20%




These are sandals from cotton on, RM15 per pairs. The colors of the sandals are very bright and eyes catching =D I was attracted to the mint green color, I'm crazily obsessed with mint green color!


So, not to forget bout my dear Boyfriend, =)

After waiting patiently for my Padini "whole-store 2hrs trip" Finally, he gets to have his 'Brunchner' @@""

Yeap! v skippedall the meals~ breakfast~ lunch~ n straight to have dinner at 7pm. =_=

Then we decided to have our first meal at Wendy's =D

Okay~ when a couple visited fastfood restaurant, after ordered, and sit,
These is the next things happened instead of eating~ Taking photos!  Lol~


snap snap snap~!

Wendy's Ramadhan set meal upgraded  and add on~
Hmm, seriously, this is the first time im having Wendy's Fried chicken, and honestly, I prefer KFC!

Now only i realised how tasty is KFC XD

The price of all of these cost me $25 O.o


Besides than food,
Of course~
`Not to forget to camwhore with Deardear (✿◠‿◠)

 Till~~~~ he made dis naughty face to me = =|||

Fine, kia, lets go home.









Oh Yeay~ I got what i want, I'mma happy gurl now (。♥‿♥。)






No comments:

Post a Comment