July 15, 2012

Love but not fully Trust?


Sorry guys, i have been busy with assignments stuff....
so many things just happened within 2 weeks...
can't even settle , yet comes another one, sigh....wtf



recently, relationships problems keep bothering me ='(

It is pathetic to say i can't trust the person I love,


In the moment, I suddenly think of these notes, 


Hence,
I'm just reposting dis short notes from my facebook...


Last Nite, i asked my fren,

Me:
"Can u love but not fully trust someone?
Is it possible to truly love someone, but not fully trust them? "

My fren replied:
" can u drive a car without looking where it is going, and feel safe behind the wheel?
only 2 things cause mistrust in a relationship. Ur insecurities, or his actions.
I am sure there is a reason for u not fully trusting someone? but only u know what that reason is?
Yes, u can love someone not fully trusting them. but then u would be loving the wrong person, wouldnt u?"

What do you think bout dis?


In my case, I think it involved both,
My insecurities and his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment